Tuesday, November 15, 2016

[Top 10 Most Favourite Gary/Leessang's Songs]

Hi guyssss!~ * waving.

Did you guys watch Gary's last episode on Variety Show Running Man? I cried so badly at the end of the episode. It sad that he had to leave. But it was for his dream. So, I will support on whatever he will doing in future. 

Cuma . yelah. sedih. dah tak ada dah Gary. dah tak boleh tengok dia melawak. Berlari-lari. Gurau senda. I keep on repeating old episode when Gary still awkward being in variety show. Sumpah nak nanges tengok. lagi-lagi bila his Monday Couple, Jihyo tahan air mata nak menangis. I think their feeling is true. Maybe not love, but close relationship. But, Gary. I still cant believe you left us. 

Btw, my entry this time will talk about my 10 Most Favorite Song of Gary's or Leessang. For your information * to those who dont know, Gary is a member of Leessang, a South Korean Hip Hop Duo. the other members is Gil Seong-joon , or Gil . He did come once or twice to Running Man. 

Okay, Lets check out my favourite songs of them. 

1) The Girls Who Can't Break Up, The Boy Who Can't Leave



The original title of this song : 헤어지지 못하는 여자, 떠나가지 못하는 남자
Album:  Hexagonal Album (6th Album of Leessang). 
Singer  : Leessang feat Jung In, a South Korean Singer. 
Download the song here 

This song is about a girl who cant break up with his boyfriend because she loves the girl so much.  But she need to break up like she was force to. Same goes to the boyfriend. He also can't leave the girl alone. They are so deeply in love but need to breakup because some people that cant see how much they love each other.  

My favourite lyric translation is this one:

How nice would it be if love 
was something that could be earned? 
(It’s all a dream, holding your hand) 
How nice would it be 
if love was something to get by wanting it? 
(It’s all a dream but I can’t escape)

I really love this song so much. Its kinda related to my personal life. How I feel to leave him everytime I have to move on, but how we keep on coming to each other. Well, falling in love is not easy you know. * tetiba matang 

2) Turned Off The TV



The original title of this song : TV를 껐네..
Album:  Asura Balbata (7th Album of Leessang). 
Singer : Leessang feat with Yoon Mi-rae, a A South Korean best female rapper / a wife to  A South Korean Hip Hop 's King and  Kwon Jung-yeol from 10cm band. 
Download the song here 

This song is about a guy who will definitely turned off the tv just to love his woman. Funny right? But the hidden message was a guy who cant forget the woman he loves in everything he done in daily. Whatever he does, he think about the women. Even when watching television. So, he turned it off for her. 

3. Joa 



The original title of this song : 엉덩이
Album: 2002 (Gary's 1st Studio Album) 
Singer : Gary feat with Jay Park * my favourite rapper
Download the song here 

I like your smile
I like your eyes, I like your nose
I like your smile
I like you, I like you
I like you, I like you
This song is about how passionately he want to make love to his girlfriend. FULL STOP. hahaha. It was like how he express how much he likes (joa) her, but in the explicit way. Okay faham. So yang bawah 18 tu tak yah nak dengar sangat lagu ni. hehehe

4. Lonely Night



The original title of this song : 또 하루
Album: -
Singer  : Gary feat with Gaeko , a South Korean Rapper 
Download the song here 

If they tell you to do it, then do it 
If you don’t wanna, then don’t 
Is this all about being social?
What i understand about this song is how he feel about entire life as a korean, where the pressure started from the child. Their competition is very fierce. Everyone has to compete. Everyone have to be excellent. How opinion of other matters. He got tired. Until one day, he decide to not doing what please people, and start doing things that he like. thats the positive message he love to give to the listener.

What i love about this song is its MV have jihyo, his monday couple in there. Jang! hehe


5. Rush



The original title of this song : 리쌍
Album: Leessang of Honey Family (1st Album)
Singer  : Gary feat with Gaeko , a South Korean Rapper 
Download the song here 

the many opportunities that I can always meet
that small happiness has taught me life’s wisdom
This song is about how challenge a life can be , a small sweet happinees means thousands already

6. You're The Answer To A Guy Like Me



The original title of this song :나란 놈은 답은 너다
Album: 
Feat with : Leessang feat Harim
Download the song here 

And I’m all alone and my heart burns
And now what I’ll say is that for me,
You are the answer
Now I finally realize how precious you are
If you leave, I lose everything, I forget everything
Please trust me just one more time please
 
This song is about a guy who want to be back together after the breakup. To have another chance. He explains how he feels when the girl want to breakup. how he feel without her. and he knows that the girl is the only answer to him.

7. I'm Not Laughing 


The original title of this song :웃는게 아니야
Album: Library of SoulFeat with : Leessang feat Ali 
Download the song here 

I’m not really laughing
I’m not really walking
In your memories
I shed tears and wait for you

This song is about a man who really angry when the girl want to break up with her when
 he was being so loyal to her, eh apasal semua macam pasal breakup jer ni?

8.Blues 



The original title of this song :리쌍
Album: Jae,Gyebal
Feat with : Leessang feat Choi Jung-in
Download the song here 

I’m sorry, to you who have made a place for me in your heart
I will be your shoes, put me on and go wherever you want
Don’t worry about stepping on dirty things
I will embrace it without anyone noticing
But promise me that you’ll be next to me until death

This song is about how he express his love to his girl that he gonna protect and love the girl for the rest of his life. 

9. I will Give My Everything To You 



The original title of this song : 나 그대에게 모두 드리리
Album:  Asura Balbata (7th Album of Leessang). 
Feat with : Leessang feat Choi Jung-in 
Download the song here 

I'm telling you I'll give it to you
Unexpectedly saying this tonight
I'll give everything to you
My love that seems like it'll get exposed altogether
But if this is meant for you, there's nothing I can do about it

10. Let's Meet Now



The original title of this song :우리 지금 만나
Album:  -
Feat with : Leessang feat with Jang Gi Ha And Faces
Download the song here 

Nahhhh, lagu best sikit for the last songs!!

Bye~~!

Membaca tanpa mengomen ibarat berak x basuh. eii. yerk!

0 pujian[s]:

Post a Comment