Saturday, December 24, 2011

[Day 3#30 Days Kpop Challenge: My ultimate k-pop Guy Bias]

Salam. Hai! bintang

for the third day, the task is who is my ultimate kpop guy bias? of course. he's chansung!

Hwang chansung is a member of kpop band, of course its the hottest time of the day, 2PM. He's the maknae. his birthday is 11 th February 1990, 2 days older than me. yeah, can we celebrate together? with our valentine day? kiss

How can he be cute, sexy and manly in the same time? changsung ah, stop hunting me in my dream, because u make me more falling for you. :face56:
Membaca tanpa mengomen ibarat berak x basuh. eii. yerk!

1 pujian[s]:

Syira Zakaria said...

ya Allahhh melelehh ayaq liuq aku tengok pic chansung n taec topless heeheee saya pon sayanggg chansung jugakkkkkkk lahhhhh !

Post a Comment