Saturday, January 7, 2017

HURT

HURT

At this two am in the morning, I reflected my self. Did I do something wrong that I deserve this treatement from you? Did I do something that upset you?

To be honest. I hurt. I am. I still am. Eventho I try to fake it. I try to pretend that Im not. I told my self. Its okay. Im okay. I dont care about him. He is not important.

But..it just hurt me more.

Honestly Im tired. Im tired of this feeling. Im tired of this of sided love. I tried million time to get rid of it. You cant imagine how hard i try to let it go. How hard i fight this feeling. Im not forcing myself to have this feeling. I just fall. In wrong time. In wrong place. In wrong person.

I questioned myself. Why him? After all this time, why him again?

Make me strong. Please. Please.


Membaca tanpa mengomen ibarat berak x basuh. eii. yerk!

0 pujian[s]:

Post a Comment